How are we proactive?
With more than two decades of experience in accounting, tax and financial planning, we help business owners to have sound strategies, to make money from business and build wealth by investing wisely. Before making any big financial decision, our clients rely on our guidance to make sure that they are on the right track.
A good financial adviser helps you set your financial goals, create a plan to achieve them and work with you to carry out that plan.
They don’t offer you some get-rich-quick scheme.
- Have you had a bad experience with another Financial Planner?
- Did they only offer you generic cookie cutter advice that was largely irrelevant or incorrect to your personal circumstances?
- Did you feel that they were just looking for commission and would only recommend products to you that involve a commission for them?
- Do you feel that unbiased advice is very rare in the industry? Do you feel that the advice you’ve received is all a bit like asking a car salesman if you should buy a car or not..?
- Are you unhappy with your financial adviser or want a second opinion?
- Are you interested in the share market and want to learn more about direct share holdings, or ETF holdings?
We recognise that you would end up sharing a lot of personal information and you need to feel confident that your financial adviser has the skills and right ethical standards to take care of you. Our principal consultant has extensive experience in both tax strategies and investment markets.
We believe that no one particular person could predict what is going to happen in the financial markets accurately all the time.
Proactive Investment Financial Strategy Method
We build wealth for our clients by using our Proactive Investment Financial Strategy Method based on 5 key principles:
Establishing your core values, investment philosophy, current situation and financial goals.
Analysing, summarizing and agreeing on strategies to increase cash flow, increase investment income and minimize tax.
Our key investment risk principle is we don’t want to be forced to sell our investments when the price is low. Ideally, we want to be able to buy into investments when others are panicking and selling out.
Collaborating in partnership with you and connecting you to specialists who will help you achieve your financial objectives.
This may involve working with your solicitor to ensure that the financial strategies are optimal, both from a tax planning and an estate planning perspective. We could also introduce you to good personal insurance specialists and investment finance specialists.
Setting up the most tax and risk optimum investment holding structure; using cloud financial technology allows you to see how your investments are performing by logging into your investment account anytime and anywhere.
Establishing the ‘why’ of what you’re hoping to achieve in investment – and in life.
The three different types of financial advice our clients seek:
A one-off consultation
You may have come into a bit of money or want to figure out the best way to consolidate your super funds. A one-off, consulting session with our principal consultant should cover this.
If your financial affairs are straight forward, a single consultation that you’ve prepared well for should set you on the right course. If things become unclear or uncertain in the future, you can make another appointment, but you won’t need to start the plan all over again.
A long-term plan
If you’re at that point in your life where you want to establish a specific strategy for your family’s healthy financial future – including:
- investing in residential property, commercial property, the share-market or interest earning bonds
- wanting to buy a home
- starting a family
- receiving an inheritance
- wanting to save for the kids’ education
- paying off your home mortgage as fast as possible
- overseas trip, child’s wedding, child’s first house or your grand child’s education
- planning your retirement – Do you know when you want to retire? How much you need to get as retirement income? What changes you need to make to get to your retirement goals?
- tax effective investments including self-managed super funds
Many of our clients with investment portfolios benefit a lot from getting ongoing advice from us. Before making any big financial decision, our clients use our guidance to make sure that they are on the right track. We regularly meet with them either face to face or via Skype to work out the best strategy to meet their goals.
We want you to get:
- Peace of mind knowing that you are making informed investment decisions based on up-to-date and accurate financial, tax and investment information.
- Time and energy to focus on your job / business and personal goals
- Healthy investment growth
Ultimately, we want you to have the head space and health to cherish your precious time with your family and friends.
Geographical distance is not a barrier for us to look after you. With the use of cloud financial technology, you can grow your investment from any part of the world. If you are interested in continuous improvement and wise to the value of proactive financial planning and tax strategy advice, we’re here to look after your needs.