Flexible Part-time Hours
- You love working with clients and have the confidence to articulate solutions
- Flexible arrangement that delivers work/life balance
- Ideally suits a parent looking to work part time
Based in Camberwell, we are highly respected and professional Accounting practice, that sits at the beginning of an exciting growth phase. Recent changes have resulted in a need to add an Accountant to our focussed and results driven team.
Offering flexible part-time hours, approximately 22 hours per week, this role reports to the partner and works with a supportive team. Ideal for an Accountant who is looking for a long-term career within a growing business services environment. Opportunity for career development is encouraged and supported by the partner, who is keen to act as a mentor to the successful candidate.
- Managing portfolio of clients
- Preparing financial statements
- Multi entity/trust reporting
- BAS / Tax returns
- Client meetings – Agenda preparation / attending / following up on action items
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Business Owners (< $3m annual turnover)
- Companies; Trusts; SMSF’s
- Individual Clients / Investors
You’ll have recent experience in a similar role where your focus and drive allowed you to achieve deadlines, within budget and with minimal supervision. You’re flexible, calm and highly adaptable with a keen sense of team work and your ability to differentiate between important and urgent is a major strength.
You’ll have a strong customer service attitude, always looking for ways to improve our client service processes using current technology to deliver high quality service. Excellent communication coupled with the ability to present in a professional manner has seen you respected by your peers.
Currently looking for the role that will take you to the next step in your career, you’re conscious of utilising all you’ve learnt in the last 4-6 years in a similar role.
CPA / CA qualified
Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Experience with Xero and Xero Practice Manager.
If this sounds like you, please submit the form below with an uploaded resume by 21st June 2017 . We expect to get back to the candidates who progress to the next stage by 5 July 2017.